1.28.2009

Raspberry Tart DSP


The color combo on this box & card set probably looks familiar! These are the same colors I used on my card from yesterday: Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, Cameo Coral & Kiwi Kiss.

We made this set at my open house last week, but I thought I'd post them here for those who weren't able to make it to my open house! Here is the box and the four 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" cards we made:







I got the idea for this cute "file box" from Nikki Leman. It took me a little bit to figure out the file box, but once I figured it out, it wasn't too hard. I'm planning to post a tutorial for the box tomorrow. This set would make a cute quick gift for anyone!

The flower stamp set I used on this set is also brand new! It's called Petal Pizzaz and is so much fun to work with! The flowers all have middles or parts that can be used on their own, so just because you have a flower set doesn't mean you have to stamp flowers! (See the Birthday Hugs & Wishes card above)

Be sure to check back tomorrow for a tutorial on the box!

Happy Stamping!



No comments: