1.03.2009

Clearly I Love Valentine's Day!

Here's another little Valentine's Day creation! I went with my mom and sisters to Kansas City yesterday to do a little shopping. After we spent most of the day at Legends, we drove to north KC to shop at a scrapbooking store, Archiver's. They had this really cute clear Valentine's Day card with a pink sparkly heart on display. Unfortunately, I couldn't take a picture, so I had to try to remember the card as best I could to make a similar one as soon as I got home.



I used Grafix Clear Craft Plastic, .007 thickness. It is a nice plastic to use for card-making. Unfortunately, Stampin' Up! does not sell clear plastic "cardstock" so I actually bought this at Archiver's :-)



This heart is a sticky-cut that I covered with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I really like sticky-cuts and glitter!! The ribbon I used is the Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon.



To finish off the card, I used a rub-on from the Chit Chat rub-ons pack. I also really like rub-ons!

I realize now that I actually didn't do any stamping for this card. If I was to stamp on the clear plastic, however, I would need to use Staz-On ink as it is permanent and doesn't smear...just in case any of you were interested in trying out a clear card!

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

Pam said...

What a lovely idea! Thanks for sharing your card and information.