1.17.2009

One Day Left!

Sunday, January 18th marks the LAST DAY for...


If you would like to purchase from any of these items, be sure to email me (cari@ksu.edu) or click "Shop Now" to place your order online. Be sure to order now before these items are gone forever!

Monday, January 19th is just as exciting because it is the first day to see and order from the NEW Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog! As a demonstrator, I have already received my catalog, and I am so excited for all the new products (including new stamp sets, ribbon, buttons, glitter, Big Shot dies, and more!)

If you would like your very own copy of the new Idea Book & Catalog, you have two easy options:

  • Come to my Catalog Kickoff Party on Monday, January 19th (come & go 6-9p at my house) and either place an order of at least $25, or buy a catalog for $5 (including a $5 off coupon on your first order from the new catalog!)
  • Place an online order through my Stampin' Up! website between February 1st and April 30th, and you'll receive a catalog for FREE with your order! No minimum purchase is required!
  • Paypal me $10 to cover the cost of the catalog & postage, and I'll mail one to you on Tuesday. Click the icon below to visit the Paypal website:









Very Happy Stamping to all of you!!



No comments: