1.07.2009

Congratulations, Stacy!

One of my very best friends (and college roommate), Stacy, got engaged last week. I made this card today for her and her fiance to congratulate them. I used the Love You Much promotional materials again for this card. This card was inspired by Jenn Diercks. She has several VERY cute cards using these new products. Be sure to place your order soon so you can have your materials in time to make your Valentines!



After stamping the lovebirds in Close to Cocoa ink on Very Vanilla card stock, I re-stamped them on the Pink Pirouette polka dot DSP in the Candy Lane DSP pack and cut out each of the birds. I adhered them with Stampin' Dimensionals to make them a bit of a focal-point.



Finally, I used the new 3-Heart Punch to punch out the heart images from the Love You Much stamp set. I LOVE this new punch...which is surprising considering my lack of enthusiasm for hearts in general. I think the Valentine's theme usually helps to decrease my aversion to hearts, but for some reason I absolutely love these hearts! *shrugs* No idea...



Congratulations again to Jon and Stacy!

Stamp Set: Love You Much
Colors: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla

Happy Stamping!



No comments: