9.09.2008

Online Ordering has Arrived!!

I am so very excited to announce that starting today, right this very minute, you can place an order on my Demonstrator Business Website all on your own! No more emailing me, then waiting for a response, then emailing me back to confirm, etc. You can place your own order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Please know that you are free to call or email me with your order if you like. I'm always still available to answer any questions you might have about any product or promotion or technique, but now if you decide you just have to have that Stamp-a-ma-jig when you're up at midnight trying to stamp that silly greeting straight on your project, you can just get online and order it! It's as simple as that!

In addition to being able to order online, the entire catalog is online as well along with lots of the card samples. The Big Shot and all of the dies are pictured as well as our entire Decor Elements line! It's all there and ready to be ordered. To access this online catalog and ordering system, just go to my Demonstrator website (www.createwithcari.stampinup.net) and click on "Shop Now" in the top right-hand corner.


As an added *BONUS*, if you place an order of at least $25 in merchandise before 11:59p next Tuesday night, you'll receive a *FREE* Classic Stampin' Pad of your choice!

**You will not be able to add this stamp pad to your order (unfortunately), but I will order your stamp pad for you, and you'll receive it on or around Wednesday, September 24th. Once you've placed your qualifying order, just email me with the color of stamp pad you would like as your free gift and I'll order it for you--free of charge!

Please let me know if you have any questions!




No comments: