9.15.2008

All Occasions!

We had a fun time on Sunday afternoon this week creating a few new cards to re-fill that card collection :-)

Here are two of the cards we made this weekend:



I love the colors on this card! They are bright and PERFECT for a child's (or adult's) birthday card. And I absolutely LOVE PUNCHES! They are so easy to use, and Stampin' Up! makes many of their punches to layer together (like the stars on this card).



I really liked this design, and I've made few cards before using it. It's super-simple (again, utilizing the great punches SU! makes), and it's perfect for almost any occasion!

I'm sorry I've been pretty much MIA since school started. I really underestimated my load this semester! I'm trying to get better, but it sure is difficult when I only have a few hours of free time a week, and I should use it to do homework! Oh well :-) Thanks for looking!

P.S. Don't forget that you only have one more day to earn a free stamp pad by placing an online order by TOMORROW (Tuesday, September 16th) AT 11:59 P.M.! Do it now! :-)

Card 1:
Stamp Set: Celebrate Everything
Colors: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue

Card 2:
Stamp Set: Wow Flowers
Colors: Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Bashful Blue




No comments: