9.05.2008

Big Shot--Birthdays are the Best

Here's my last example this week using the Big Shot die cut machine:



Birthdays really are the best! I really like how this card turned out. I used the Leaves #2 die to make these great leaves! I know I've mentioned this before, but I think my favorite part of this machine is the perfection of each thing that is cut out...plus I don't have to hand-cut ANYTHING! It's wonderful!

I wanted to make these leaves look more life-like, so using my thumbnail, I curled up the edges of each leaf to make them 3-D. I tried to take a picture to show these leaves, but the picture just doesn't do the card justice:



I used the Chit Chat chocolate chip rub-ons for the sentiment on the bottom, and I used the scallop edge punch (now my second-favorite tool from the new catalog!) to make the scalloped edge. I used the Coluzzle to cut out the circle on the edge of the card.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing several fun projects and cards this week using the new Big Shot machine. Thanks once again for looking! To download the Big Shot brochure, click here. To order the Big Shot machine or any of the exclusive SU! dies, please click on the "Contact Me" button at the top of the page.

Colors: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Kiwi Kiss




No comments: