6.13.2009

Thanks for Everything

So, about two months ago when the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog came out, I purchased the Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper (DSP). I just LOVE the colors used in this paper (Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Cral, Baja Breeze, & So Saffron)! I realized today that this paper would be retiring in just a few weeks (June 30), so I figured I should pull it out and use it! I made this card today:



I started with a sketch from SplitCoast Stampers:



I wanted a Basic Gray DSP that was a little more subdued than the basic gray that came in the pack, so I pulled out my Hostess DSP Pack (Current Level 1) and found the polka dot paper used under the bird. I also wanted to use some of my Chit Chat Rub-Ons because I love the look of a white sentiment on the card!

If you're interested in the DSP or the Kiwi Kiss ribbon, be sure to order it now since it won't be available after June 30!

By the way, I am LOVING my new apartment in Chicago! My old apartment in Manhattan, KS was in the basement of a house, so I had little natural light. As a result, the color in the pictures of my projects would never turn out. I'm so excited now because two walls in my living room are completely windows! I have all the natural light I could ever want! I just love taking pictures of my projects now because of the beautiful light :-) I just wanted to share my excitement! It's fun to get excited over such little things (which, by the way, I have been second most excited about my new apartment because it has a dishwasher...little thing, big excitement)!













Stamp Set: Best Wishes & More (111602)
Paper: Basic Gray (108692), Baja Breeze (111352)*, Kiwi Kiss (111353)*, So Saffron (105118), Walk in the Park DSP (115123)**, Hostess Level 1 DSP paper pack
Ink: Baja Breeze (111833)*
The Little Something Extra: Fresh Favorites II Buttons (107422)*, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Linen Thread (104199), Kiwi Kiss 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (111372)*, Chit Chat Rub-Ons (111804)

*Last Chance Stampin' Up! Products--only available through
June 30 (for accessories until supplies last)
**Occasions Mini Catalog Items--only available through June 30

No comments: