6.11.2009

New Blog Design

Check it out! Since I'm still unemployed, I spent the last few days redesigning my blog :-) Yay for no job!! If you're getting this post via email, be sure to visit my blog and check out the design--let me know what you think!

And now for a little stamping treat...

When we were leaving Manhattan a few weeks ago, I decided to mass-produce thank-you cards for all my employees, professors, and employers. Of course I had to make 30-some cards, and I wanted to finish them all while I watched American Idol (i.e. in 2 hours :-) I chose this design and was able to finish all of them in while I watched American Idol, and I even had plenty of time to stop and watch the performances! Whoo hoo!



I also made this same card with Kraft, Chocolate Chip, and Baja Breeze, but I only have a picture of this version (made with Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, and Kiwi Kiss). Don't forget that the three colors pictured above are all In Colors that will be retiring on June 30! Don't forget to order those Last Chance items TODAY!













Stamp Set: Flowers in Silhouette (114498)*, Holiday Blitz (114982)
Paper: Kiwi Kiss (111353)*, Riding Hood Red (111348)*, Tangerine Tango (111349)*, Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss (111842)*, Basic Black (101179)
Cool Tools: 1" Circle Punch (109046)
A Little Something Extra: Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (111374)*, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

*Last Chance Stampin' Up! Products--only available through June 30 (for accessories until supplies last)

No comments: