8.28.2008

Fall Decorations

Well, the air conditioning has been broken in my office for over a month now. The part to fix the a/c just came in last week, and they had my air working yesterday (yay!!). Unfortunately, when I came into work today, it was no longer working :-( Thankfully, since it was so hot today, I had an excuse to come home and stamp all afternoon! Whoo hoo!

I started flipping through the catalog to get an idea for my project for today. I turned to page 46 and saw several extremely cute boxes, one of which was decorated with a really cool flower. I decided I'd try my luck. I started with this box:



Here is the tag I made for the top of the box. The stamp set is called "Say It With Scallops" and is the Ronald McDonald House stamp set this year. It (obviously) coordinates beautifully with the new scallop square punch:



And of course I had to use the scallop edge punch!



Then I decided to make a thank you card:



Here is an up close view of that cool flower I mentioned earlier. I will plan to make a little tutorial to post tomorrow:



I loved the flower so much that I just had to make another one for this box:



I've had these round boxes sitting around my house for a year, so I decided that today was the day to brush the dust off those purchases and alter one of the boxes. I didn't do much, but the box works perfectly to add some height to my little display.



Here are all my projects all together:



I am very happy with all my creations for today :-) ...and I wonder why my laundry that I started Tuesday is still not done...

Thanks for looking!

Stamp Sets: Say It With Scallops, Short Order Alpha
Colors: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango




1 comment:

Earl said...

really nice designs...love your work...

Share your thoughts, views, stories on today's article at

http://efm.lk/hometab/featuredarticle/index.php
or visit www.efm.lk...