8.05.2008

#2 Favorite Retiring Stamp Set

And tonight...Number Two...Tagger's Dozen! I remember when this set came out in one of the Mini Catalogs in early 2007. I bought it right away and was thrilled to see it make it into the Main Catalog last Fall/Winter. This set is so versatile--it's got everything from wedding to baby to just because, plus I LOVE the tag punches. I realized tonight that I hardly use them though...maybe that will change :-)

Well, like all cards-gone-wrong, this one started out with a grand idea. It was perfect in my head! Looking at the card now, I wonder what planet I was on when I hatched this great idea? Oh well...as the saying goes, "I'll just send it to my mom..."



Actually, I'm planning to send it to my aunt. She just gave birth to her fourth, Wyatt Matthew. I still haven't seen pictures, though my mom went to Omaha to visit them today, so I'm sure I'll see pictures soon :-)

Tagger's Dozen comes with twelve stamps that all fit inside the small tag punch. Here's a picture of the set:



My favorite stamp is probably the Mr. & Mrs. stamp, and I've used it on TONS of cute wedding cards. Of course I'm usually making the wedding cards as we're walking out the door 5 minutes late, so I don't have any pictures of said cards...sorry! Anyway, I'm sure my aunt will like the card just fine. Its dimensions are 6" x 3" (the same dimensions as SU!'s long notes). I used Wild Wasabi (retiring 8/10/08) and Chocolate Chip. The background polka dots are from the Polka Dots and Paisley stamp set (also retiring 8/10/08). Don't forget to post a comment with your favorite retiring stamp set!




No comments: