9.22.2011

Wish Big

Here is the card I made for my mom for her birthday last month. I was just planning to play with a few new products that I had just ordered, but the card turned out way cuter than I was planning, so I sent it to my mom! Now, this idea goes completely opposite the mantra from my first stamp club: "Oops! I messed that up! Oh well, I'll just send it to my mom..." (we were operating under the assumption that moms always love things their daughters make for them--even when they're messed up!). I know my mom loves everything that I make for her, but when I make something that I think is especially cute I have to send it to somebody that will appreciate the time I took to make it! That person is almost always my mom! Plus, this card had the super cute Concord Crush Stitched-Poly Ribbon. My mom's favorite color (by far!) is purple, so I knew this was the perfect card for her! Happy Birthday, mom!




Happy Stamping!
Cari

P.S. My Little turned 14 weeks this past Monday! Whoa! And I love baby shoes even more than I love my shoes. That's sayin' somethin'...

Oh, and sparkle jeans? Yes please!!

No comments: