2.14.2010

7 Days of Valentines: Happy Valentine's Day!



The day has finally arrived :) Unfortunately for you, however, this is a card you've already seen... Sorry! But to make up for this serious problem, I have an 8-1/2" x 11" scrapbook page that I don't think I've shared with you yet :) This is a page I made about a year ago to use for the cover of my bible study notebook. Since this page was a year old, I decided to make a new cover (which I will post later this week).



I love using a color layered on the same color--it creates an embossed look that is so easy to achieve!



The "l" and the "ve" at the bottom are made from chipboard inked with Old Olive and Whisper White craft ink. The idea for this page came from a Stampin' Up! Regionals seminar I attended in Kansas City last winter. Their page title was "snow," but it employed the same techniques. I love how good Stampin' Up! does in giving demonstrators TONS of ideas that are easy to complete and easy to share. I hope this page gives you at least one idea you can translate and use on your next project :)





No comments: