2.08.2010

7 Days of Valentines: Day 7

So I totally dropped the ball in scheduling a "7 Days of Valentine's" class like I had previously promised...sorry! I had already made all the cards, so I decided instead to post each card for the next 7 days so you can at least see the cards :-)

I am giving these cards to my husband along with a little treat each day. I also wrote about the significance of each number inside each card. For example, 7 is a significant number for Ben and me because we got married on 07/07/07, so for today (the 7th Day Before Valentine's Day), I wrote about our wedding and how happy I am to have married Ben. A couple of the numbers I got a little cheesy, but...it's the thought that counts!

Here's card #7:



The treat bags I'm making for each day look approximately like this one:



I put 7 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in the cello bag. I have different candies for each day. The topper is cut out of some really cool self-adhesive "metal" sheets I found last weekend. Ben really likes silver and red, so I was sure to incorporate those colors. All my cards are brown, pink & red, so I made the tag brown & red to coordinate.

Happy 7th Day Before Valentine's Day!










**********************************************************************



Stamp Sets: Happy Heart, A (111758—pictured below)
Paper: Real Red (102482), Pretty in Pink (100459), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Pretty in Pink (101301), Real Red (103133)
Punches: Scallop Edge (112091)
Cool Tools: Crop-a-Dile (108362)
The Little Something Extra: Red Gingham Ribbon (104827), Metallic Eyelets (105319)


1 comment:

Cori Power said...

I love the eyelet with the ribbon!

Are you going to share all your daily valentines - even the cheesy ones??