8.04.2009

Thank You...for your friendship



Upsy Daisy is a stamp set that I've loved since the first time I saw it. I had so much fun using it for this card. I decided to pull out a few colors that I rarely use (Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum, Apricot Appeal, and Cameo Coral) for this card. I think these colors produce a nice, soft feeling that was perfect for this layout!

  • I stamped the flower image in Whisper White ink on all three colors and embossed with Whisper White embossing powder. The powder really makes the white stand out.
  • I punched out a different area of the flower image from each color using the 1-1/4" Square Punch.
    *TIP: stamp the image, then turn the punch over so you can see what part of the image you are punching out*

  • I punched three scallop square images from Apricot Appeal and mounted each of the flower images using Stampin' Dimensionals
  • I then stamped the greeting using Perfect Plum ink on the Whisper White card stock and put the whole card together.
  • Finally, I tied a piece of Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon around the card as a border between the Mellow Moss and Whisper White background.










************************************************************


Stamp Sets: Upsy Daisy (111710—pictured below)
Paper: Apricot Appeal (105124), Mellow Moss (102898), Perfect Plum (101889), Cameo Coral (100475), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Perfect Plum (101437), Whisper White (101731)
Punches: 1-1/4" Square Punch (104400), Scallop Square Punch (112081)
Cool Tools: Heat Tool (100005)
The Little Something Extra: Whisper White Embossing Powder (109132), Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (109070)

No comments: