10.21.2008

life is good...

...yes it is :-) Although things in my life have been completely crazy over the past few months, it's been helpful to think about all the good things in my life. I have all my basic needs, plus I have an amazing husband and family and I get to stamp! I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but there's never a bad time to count your blessings!

Despite the fact that I've tried my best to think about all the good things in my life and have a good attitude today, this card did not end up on my list of good things...



I tried another Mojo Monday sketch from Julee (which usually results in an amazing card), but unfortunately, today I did not have the mojo going! Oh well! Maybe it was the circle...I really don't do well with circles! But at least it gave me a reason to get out the good 'ole Coluzzle :-)

Stamp Sets: Best Wishes & More, Text & Texture
Colors: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Kiwi Kiss

Happy Stamping!



No comments: