10.24.2011

Faith in Nature Thank You

I have loved this hostess set since the moment I laid eyes on it in the new catalog--Faith in Nature. I'm normally not a huge fan of "realistic" stamp sets like these, but my opinion toward this genre are slowly changing with each new catalog (and maybe with my increasing age...) :)

I was inspired by the sample on page 13 of the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. I loved the watercoloring that was done on the pear image. I'm not a huge fan of watercoloring, so I just used a sponge dipped in the classic ink pad. I really like how this one turned out!




I used More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Soft Suede, and River Rock. I found this beautiful color combination from the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper in the 2011 Holiday Mini. Love.

Happy Stamping!
Cari

No comments: