4.09.2010

Color Renovation!

Well, it's been a while, hasn't it? March was CRAZY for us! Ben was on Spring Break for two weeks, so we took a week-long trip to Kansas (so much fun!). When we got back, Ben & I tried to spend as much time together as we could as his work load will be even greater this quarter than it has been all year long. It's like they're trying to "weed" people out or something... Anyway, now that he's back in the swing of things, I have much more time to myself *smile*

The first thing I wanted to share with you is the upcoming Color Renovation! Wow, Stampin' Up! I'm so excited!

Starting in our new catalog on July 1, Stampin' Up! will introduce a new system of colors, with four color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, and Subtles. They're keeping many of the current "regular" colors, bringing back several past In-Colors, and introducing 5 brand new colors! PLUS (as if that wasn't enough!), they're introducing a new In-Color system. Each year, they will introduce 5 new In-Colors, but those colors will be available for two years instead of one. So this year, we will have 5 colors, but next summer, they'll introduce 5 more colors (for a total of 10 In-Colors). I can't wait!

Click here to see a bigger version of the new color collections:



Click here to see a bigger version of the retiring colors:



I apologize again that it's been so long since I've blogged. The funny thing is...I have TONS of stuff to show you. I've even taken the pictures and everything! Just haven't posted... Oh well! Time to remedy that! Happy Saturday!

No comments: